With their special internal Surround Reflector, the HD 558 open, circumaural headphones are able to generate an extended spatial sound field, making them ideal for listening to music and also for use in your preferred home cinema set up.
They are fitted with Sennheiser’s innovative E.A.R. technology which ensures accurate channeling of audio signals into your ears, as well as sophisticated Duofol diaphragms which reduces unwanted resonances to an absolute minimum.
The HD 558 comes with skin-caressing velour earpads and a headband cushion which provides outstanding wearing comfort, even for long listening sessions.
Get the full movie and music experience now.
The HD 558 open, circumaural headphones prove that quality and affordability can go hand in hand.
• High-end open circumaural headphones with E.A.R. technology for outstanding bass and vocal projection
• Sennheiser's innovative "Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement" (E.A.R.) design channels audio signals directly into your ears
• State-of-the-art, advanced Duofol diaphragms for transparency and minimal distortion
• Highly optimised, field-strengthened neodymium ferrous magnet systems for an excellent dynamic response
• Surround reflector for extended spatial sound field
• Lightweight aluminium voice coils for high efficiency and excellent dynamics
• Elegantly layered honeycomb finish on ear cup casings
• Extremely comfortable velour ear pads and headband
• Excellent connectivity, also with home Hifi equipment
• 2-year warranty
|Frequency response||15 - 28000 Hz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||112 dB (1 kHz/1 Vrms)|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||< 0.2 % (1 kHz/100 dB SPL)|
|Jack plug||6.35 mm stereo|
|Cable length||3 m OFC single -sided, exchangeable|
|Transducer principle||Dynamic, open|