Not only are the HD 598 aesthetically pleasing to the eyes but they also provide impeccable sound quality and unrivalled comfort. These beige-coloured, open, circumaural headphones come with high-gloss burl wood parts and matching earpads for a sophisiticated, premium finish.
With Sennheiser‘s innovative E.A.R. technology, audio signals are directly channelled into your ears. These headphones also incorporate a special diaphragm geometry that minimizes intermodulation distortion while delivering an impressive frequency response range, plus a highly constant compressed cellulose fleece to hold harmonic distortion to less than 0.1%.
To accentuate the already outstanding listening experience even further, their high-quality leatherette headband and velour earpads provide outstanding wearing comfort and luxury, even for long listening sessions.
• High-end open circumaural headphones with E.A.R. technology for outstanding sonic accuracy and clarity
• Sennheiser's innovative "Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement" (E.A.R.) design channels audio signals directly into your ears
• State-of-the-art, advanced Duofol diaphragms for transparency and minimal distortion
• Highly optimised, field-strengthened neodymium ferrous magnet systems for an excellent dynamic response
• Surround reflector for extended spatial sound field
• Lightweight aluminium voice coils for high efficiency and excellent dynamics
• Special diaphragm geometry reduces intermodulation distortion
• Highly constant, compressed cellulose fleece reduces total harmonic distortion
• Premium beige and high-gloss burl wood parts for a sophisticated finish
• Extremely comfortable velour ear pads and headband
• Excellent connectivity, also with home Hifi equipment
• 2-year warranty
|Frequency response||12 - 38500 Hz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||112 dB (1 kHz/1 Vrms)|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||< 0,1 % (1 kHz/100 dB SPL)|
|Jack plug||6.3 mm|
|Cable length||3 m OFC single -sided, exchangeable|
|Transducer principle||dynamic, open|