The new PowerCube SPC Series is a range of self-powered subwoofers which comprises three models - the SPC-8 (8-inch), SPC-10 (10-inch) and SPC-12 (12-inch). All the three incorporate newly developed long throw bass drivers and the fastest balance-drive Class D power amplifiers and feature innovations to surpass its predecessors. While focused on functionality and a very significant price/quality correlation, these subwoofers will not only well integrate into any beautiful homes but also elevate the impeccable performance of your existing setup to an unprecedented level.
"It is detailed and agile with fast moving basslines and has good dynamic heft. Overall, this is a fine subwoofer" What Hi-Fi? Sound And Vision
* A sensor situated atop the subwoofer cabinet perceives close proximity movement and illuminates the top-mounted controls allowing operation in a dim room.
* The new PowerCubes can achieve lower bass extension (about 10Hz lower), with a wide 85dB dynamic range.
* The sealed box design provides faster and more intensive bass response than the bass-reflex structure of the original.
* The low pass filter slope is adjustable from 30Hz to 150Hz.
* The upper bass roll-off slope is steeper hence produces purer bass.
* Ample input and output connections are provided for versatility.
|Description/Format||Active balanced-drive closed-box subwoofer system|
|Drive Units||1 x (10")250mm cone long-throw|
|Frequency Response||35 - 120Hz ±3dB|
|Rated Power Output||215W|
|Peak Power Output||450W|
|Line Input Sensitivity||200mv for maximum output|
|Crossover Range||30 - 150Hz|
|Inputs||Stereo Line In (2 x RCA Phono)
Mono (LFE) Line In (RCA Phono)
Stereo Speaker Level In
|Input Impedance||Line In: 10kΩ
Speaker Level In: 1kΩ
|Signal-to-noise ratio (S/N)||≥85dB|
|Avg. Max Output @1m||114dB|
|Features||Phase inversion, Auto on-off built in|
|Accessories||IEC power cord, spikes as standard,plastic feet|